- Super Bundles are available in 50TB, 100TB, 200TB, 500TB and 1PB units to suit a range of business requirements. Each data bundle has no expiry date and is not subject to sharer fees. Businesses can add new SIMs at any time and individual users can top up data whenever needed.
- There’s no contract period with Super Bundles, so data can be scaled up or down to account for fluctuating usage. Super Bundles can be paid up front or payment can be phased over time.
- EE’s Super Bundles for business have no expiry date, no contract period, no sharer fees – perfect for organisations wanting to flexibly expand their mobile data fleets.
- Data-intensive industries such as broadcast could benefit from mobile upload speeds in excess of 30 Mbps and save millions by using 4G instead of satellite and cable uplinks.
A Petabyte of data, or one million gigabytes, is equivalent to:
- 500 billion pages of standard printed text
- 1 billion Microsoft Powerpoint documents (40 slides each)
- 13 years of HD video streaming
- 250,000 downloads of Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise
- 10.2 million downloads of the Financial Times mobile app
Please contact us if you would like to discuss creating a TB or PB bundle for your organisation.CONTACT US FOR MORE ON TERABYTE & PETABYTE ALLOWANCES