- EE Corporate plans
EE Corporate plans
iPhone 7 50GB
25 Per Month
Item Price £9.99
Inc VAT : £11.99
Item Price £10.00
Inc VAT : £12.00
EE Corporate Business With Scancom
Why EE Business Matters
Total Enterprise MobilityTranslate mobility into cutting costs and increasing productivity, innovation and revenue.
SecurityEmpower your workforce to become totally mobile with our unique range of 4GEE bundles that have security built in as standard.
Managing your accountWe'll give you a dedicated account manager and access to self-service tools so you can manage your account in a way that works best for you.
Future ThinkingAt Scancom, we're dedicated to the future of business and technology.
Included as standard
BT Business Hub 6.7 wireless router
Connect your office and enabled devices to the internet with the award-winning* BT Business Hub 5 router.
It uses Smart Wireless, which finds the strongest available signal, and dual-band technology, which gives you excellent performance at both close range and further away. And through smart diagnostics it looks for problems and corrects them before you even know that they're there.
There are 4 GigE Ethernet LAN ports for fast wired connections. The Multi NAT technology allows you to run a private network using your static IP address.
(There’s an £8 delivery charge).
*Best VoIP Customer Premises Equipment - ITSPA Awards 2015
Access to 5 million BT Wi-fi UK hotspots
Get free, unlimited data when you're connected to a BT Wi-fi hotspot.
As the account holder, you get one free BT Wi-fi unlimited subscription - worth £15 a month - which you can start using as soon as you get your order confirmation (that’s right: before we’ve even connected your broadband!).
BT Wi-fi hotspots are available in places like cafés, hotels, pubs, city centres and many independent businesses. Find your nearest BT Wi-fi hotspots here.
We’ve got hotspots all over the UK, including at:
- Thistle, Hilton, and Hastings hotels
- Starbucks, coffee shops, railway stations, and shopping areas
- Conference centres, exhibition venues, and law courts
- Airport terminals and lounges (Etihad Airways, American Airlines, and Flybe for example)
- Welcome Break motorway service stations
Broadband support 24/7
Support for your broadband 24 hours a day; online self-help tools, reporting, tracking, and FAQs.
Even with our network reliability, things can go wrong. On the rare occasion this happens, there are many ways we’ll be there to support you.
- Support centres are available 24/7 and free to call
- Online chat is available 8am to 8pm Monday-Friday
- Fault reporting and tracking are always available online
- The Help section of our website has answers to many frequently asked questions
- See if other customers can help on our community support forum
If we can’t help you remotely, we can send one of our engineers to fix it –
- Standard broadband or Infinity options - we'll aim to fix your fault within 2 working days of you reporting the fault to us
- Unlimited and Premium broadband or Infinity options - we'll aim to fix your fault by the end of the next working day
- Basic phone line with standard care – we’ll aim to fix your fault by the end of the second working day after you’ve told us about the fault
The response times shown here assume that you report the fault to us (either online or by phone call) before 6pm on a working day.
10 email addresses & 50MB of web space
Enough email addresses to get started and web space to create a business website.
You can create email addresses on your domain for example and private ones for your staff
50Mb of web space enables your business to establish an online presence.
Microsoft Office 365 with 1TB of cloud storage
Access to Office applications online so you can create and access documents anytime, anywhere on any device.
You’ll get a single user licence for MS Office 365 Business Essentials (for the length of your broadband contract) worth £5 a month when you buy any of the following options -
This gives you access to -
•1TB of storage for your documents with Onedrive for business
•Business class email with 50GB storage
•Access to Professional Office applications online so you can create and access documents anytime, anywhere on any device
PC and Mac support 24/7
Technical support for your broadband and up to 3 PCs or Macs, 24 hours a day.
You’ll get BT Tech Heads included as standard with Premium Broadband and Premium Infinity, giving you remote technical support on a wide range of IT issues for up to 3 computers (PCs or Macs).
We call our IT experts the "BT Tech Heads". They'll help you with a wide range of IT problems, not just broadband. And when things get tricky, we can securely takeover your computer to sort out problems and show you what to do.
Our UK-based agents are available 24/7 and are free to call.
Upgrade your broadband at anytime
Change to any available superior service in your area, anytime you want.
If you are in a non-fibre area and you’re currently on standard broadband, you can upgrade to fibre as soon as it’s available at your address.
And if you want to upgrade from standard broadband (10GB) or standard Infinity (50GB) to a service with unlimited usage, you can do so at any time.
Upgrades are subject to standard BT terms & conditions.
IT Support for PCs, Macs, devices and servers 24/7
Technical support for your broadband, PCs, Macs, smartphones, tablets, servers and software, 24 hours a day.
Based in the UK, our Enhanced IT Support works like your own remote IT department. You get help and guidance without having the expense of employing, training, and paying for your own IT experts.
- Support for your software and hardware: PC, Mac, smartphones and tablet
- Virus removal
- Reinstall and upgrade of your operating system
- Application support for your BT Business Apps subscriptions
Monthly cost for 5 devices - £7.50 a month.
Static IP address
If you’re running servers, websites, or FTP hosting, you’ll need one of these.
A static IP address is unique and does not change and will enable you to -
- Connect to your computer from anywhere in the world
- Run your own email server (and associate it with your domain name)
- Point domain names to your servers and equipment
- Set up your own secure Virtual Private Network
- Run your own website and FTP server
- Run CCTV off your network
1 static IP address - £5.50
5 static IP addresses - £11.00
Why EE Business?
Monthly Detailed Analysis
The Legal Bit
The UK’s fastest network: Mobile only. 4G speeds depend on location & number of users. Check your coverage at ee.co.uk/coverage. Compatible device required. Based on results from the RootMetrics®UK RootScore®Report: Jan – June 2016. Tested at locations across the UK with the best commercially available smartphones on 4 national mobile networks across all available network types, conducting over 33K randomly sampled test cycles. Your experiences may vary. The RootMetrics award is not an endorsement of EE. Visit rootmetrics.co.uk for more details.